If you are adventure n nature lover and want to be enjoy nature. Camping at The Rishikesh is best option for you, Rafting India are situated along stunning bank of the River Hyuel. We provide a camping experience of lifetime, let your wild side rule and enjoy the sheer beauty of nature and be one with it in Camp Rishieksh. Enjoy your rendezvous with nature and enjoy our delicious food and camp fire, if you are single, couple, family or a large group you can come and enjoy real beauty of our planet and for once forget all worries about life. Camp Rishikesh offers a wide variety of carefully designed fun-filled adventurous expeditions with Jungle camps and River Rafting in Rishikesh.
We provide Safest and most exiting Rafting experience in Rishikesh, you can choose between class 1 to Class 4 Rafting trip (not all levels are available in all seasons), rapids of Ganga in Rishikesh are among most exiting yet safes in world, if you are new to rafting or already a veteran, we have something to offer you. Best thing is You don't have to be swimmer to experience the thrill of rafting. Especially when you have our expert team with you we dont leave any thing on chance. You get to experience the sheer power of Ganges in a true adventurer style. Just come along and enjoy one of the best and safest rafting experience with our best quality Rafts and highly trained and cordial instructors.
Day 01: Arrival at Our Camp
Once you reach the campsite, you will be received with a warm welcome by our Camp staff. After you take in the view of our camp surroundings, you will be given a short briefing by our camp Manager. He will provide you all the details about do’s and don’ts during your camping stay. After that you can have your Lunch and check into your tents. Lunch will be served at the dining area. After you finish your lunch, you can take a break, relax at the campsite. We have activities which cater to interests of every kind of guests. Those who are in no mood to relax can play Volleyball, Badminton, Cricket, Carom, Village trek, Natural pool. We also have activities for folks who are more into adventure sports. Try your hand in the activities according to your interests. In the evening campfire will be there. Campfire session is a fun-time as you get to meet people from different walks of life and you get to share your stories with them. The fun-filled evening will be followed by a whole-some dinner. Overnight stay at camp.
Day 02: Rafting and Departure.
Morning After breakfast drive to Brahmpuri for rafting. Inflate raft, wear life jackets, helmet and safety breifing, we float down in raft on river ganga towards Rishikesh. We hit some of the easy and exciting rapids on the river. Names of the rapids are 1.Initiation 2.Body surfing, Cliff jump 3.Double-Trouble 4.Hilton Anyone wearing life jacket can jump from raft into water and keep floating very close to raft under guide instructions. Rafting Trip will terminate upon arrival at Nim Beach. Room is provided for Change at the finishing point and departure to your next destination.
Package : Per / Person
Camp & Rafting- 2149Rs. per head on twin occupancy & triple occupancy.
Accommodation: In Camps on Double & Triple sharing basis.
Rafting: Brahmpuri To Nim Beach (9 Kms.)
Meals: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, Morning & Evening Tea, Veg. Snacks, 1 Dinner.
Activities: Bone Fire & Music.
Any soft or hard drinks, Any Transportation to Camp and from Camp, Personal Things, Expenses arising of any unforeseen circumstances like rain, landslides and situation beyond our contract.
Food We Are Providing.
Evening tea with one snack and cookies
Veg snacks during bonfire
Dinner includes seasonal Veg, Dal, Paneer Veg, Chapati, Salad, Papad, Achar and desert.
Morning & Evening tea.
Breakfast paratha or toast.
Lunch includes seasonal Veg, Dal, Rice, Chapati.
● Basic Gear
● Back pack & rain cover (50 – 60 ltr) with comfortable shoulder straps
● Day pack + rain cover 20 – 30 ltr (If hire a mule or porter)
● Walking stick Advisable (At least one)
● Head torch 1 Nos.
● Water bottle/Hydration pack 2 bottles of one litre each People who use hydration pack 1 hydration pack and 1 bottle of one litre Carry at least one thermos flask
● Snacks Energy bars, dry fruits, electoral/ors
● Personal Medical Kit Consult your doctor
● To Wear
● Fleece jacket 1 Nos. (Alternative: a woollen sweater)
● Down feather / Hollofil jacket 1 Nos.
● Wind & waterproof (jacket & pant) 1 Pair.
● Trek pants 2 Synthetic (avoid shorts, fitting denims, capris ● Poncho 1 Nos.
● Thermal inners (upper and lower) 1 Pair
● Sun cap 1 Nos. (One that covers the neck as well)
● Balaclava 1 Nos.
● Woolen cap 1 Nos.
● Sunglasses Dark with side cover, it should be U/V protected. People who wear spectacles- (A)- Use contact lenses. (Not for Chadar trek) (B)- Photo chromatic glasses.
● For your Feet
● Trekking shoes 1 Pair (Waterproof, high ankle with good grip)
● Floaters/flip-flops 1 Pair (Optional)
● Cotton socks 5 pairs
● Woollen socks 3 pairs
● Personal Utilities
● Sunscreen cream
● Hand sanitiser
● Antibacterial powder
● Toilet Paper & wipes
● Toothbrush and toothpaste
● Lip balm
● Quick dry towel
Terms & Conditions (Please read them very carefully to avoid any confusion)
● All bookings are strictly subject to availability and confirmation by payment of Non-refundable Advance.
● Confirmation Mail and Purchase Order is a must before any bookings.
● We request not to travel with heavy luggage since have to trek 500 meters till our camp from main road with self-service luggage. (Recommended only bagpacks)
● Check-in time is 12 noon and check-out time is 11 AM(Early check in and late check out is possible subject to availability)
● In case of 50% or less advance deposit balance payment will be collected at the time of check in only as per company policy, request you not to embarrassed us several times for balance payment.
● As per Standard Camps concept there are NO FANS in Standard Camps.
● Child below 5 years of age complimentary without extra bed.
● Food will be served on the specified time, please dont embarrass us for extending the timings as the cooks will be busy in preparing your next meals.
● Child 6-12 yrs with extra bed 50% of the Package cost.
● Campsite is located at Goolar, 20 kms from Tapovan, Rishikesh
● Management shall not take responsibility of missing items from camp or its premises, hence requested not to travel with too much ornaments, jewellery, cash and other etc.
● All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group.
● Total cost will not effect if climate condition not allow doing rafting.
● Any meal, activity or service not availed by the client will not be adjusted in the package cost and non-refundable under any circumstances.
● River Rafting can be delayed due to heavy traffic jam OR heavy rush of rafting activity OR may be raft busy schedule so devote your time.
● Any kind of Transportation in Rishikesh is not included (unless given in written by Feel Tourism owner). Guest may use own/private vehicle as per own cost.
● We entertain only those persons at the campsite for whom the booking has been made. No additional persons will be entertained under any circumstances.
● Not to compare Adventure Camping to any Luxury Tag or Hotel.
● We do not provide Bath towels and any kind of services on the table. This camp is purely a self-service camp. Request you not to embarrassed us for the same.
● Advance deposit is non-refundable. In case trip cancelled or do not want to stay once reached to camp due to genuine or valid reason for adventure camping, will adjust the trip in future but refund in any way will not possible. For such reason have to intimated us before 7 days.
● Parking will be at owner’s risk.
● You are requested to fairly assess your physical disposition before making the reservations. Camping is not suggested for expecting women, families, senior citizens, with infants and those having difficulty in walking/trekking moderate distances.
● All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Haridwar Court only.
Standard cancellation policy:-
● It is wise to make your booking at least two months in advance. However, if you want a good deal on your domestic/international flight, we recommend organising your trip at least five months in advance. (Please contact us if you require a late booking)
● In the event of cancellation of trek/adventure activity services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reasons, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows: –
● Cancellations prior to 24 days from the start of the trek
● Book any other trek till one year or get 95% refund (Note: If the trek charges are more, the balance needs to be paid by the trekker)
● Cancellation between 24 days and 14 days to the start of the trek
Choose to go for the same trek, with any other batch, till a year or get 70% refund
● Cancellation between 14 days and 10 days to the start of the trek
● Choose to go on the same trek, in the same season, with any other batch or get 50% refund.
● Cancellation less than 10 days to the start of the trek
● Transfer your trek (same trek, same batch) to your friend. No cash refund.
1)- Change of trek batch is dependent on the availability of seats in the batch.
2)- If transferring a trek to a friend, he/she should satisfy all the mandatory requirements put forward by Feel Tourism.
3)- Feel Tourism holds the right to change/cancel the policies, without prior notice.