FAQ's

FAQ's : Rafting in Rishikesh


The season for Rishikesh River Rafting is from 1st of September to 30th of June. Best season to do rafting is from September to October and from March to April

You have many choices for Booking:
1. You can book River Rafting via telephone by dialing (+91) 84474-94472
2. You can book the spaces from our site and we will call you up as soon as early, booking link is here Booking
3. You could talk about the questions and subtleties on Whatsapp by sending a query of your booking at (+91) 88599 10068
4. we are available via email:- info@feeltourism.com

Yes. One day should be enough for a rafting trip of 27/34 kms in river Ganga. There are 4 routes and event the largest rafting route takes around 5–6 hours

No, River rafting in Rishikesh was ever banned. Maybe for some time because of some accident or something. Rafting is the backbone of Rishikesh. Rafting is not allowed during rainy season only, because of the rise in the level of River Ganges.

Latest and Updated (January 2020) rafting prices are :-
Brahmpuri to Nim Beach Rishikesh for 9 km - 600/- Per Person
Shivpuri to Nim Beach Rishikesh for 16 km - 1000/- Per Person
Marine Drive to Nim Beach Rishikesh for 27 km - 1500/- Per Person
Kaudiyala to Nim Beach Rishikesh for 34 km:- 2500/- Per Person

90% of the time, yes! The remaining 10% is highly unpredictable and beyond human control or predictions.

River Rafting in Rishikesh is not operated during the rainy season (Mid-July - Mid-September). That is for 3 months.

By Bus: Rishikesh has a fine network of buses linking it with important places such as Dehradun, Haridwar and New Delhi.
By Rail: Haridwar Junction (21 kilometers) in Haridwar is the nearest major rail head.
By Air: Jolly Grant (21 kilometers) in Dehradun is the nearest airport.

Whatapp Chat +918447494472