A Tandem Joyride in Paragliding is a two seater joy ride with a Proffesional pilot holding an international Tandem license and an experience of more than 3000 hours of flying. This is surely the most easiest way to taste the thrill and fun of free flight ! No training or experience required, no one is too young or old for it. Just sit with the pilot on a separate and comfortable seat and enjoy the fun. And yes, do bring your camera along, the world looks wonderful from the top....
Note - Our International Pilots are pure Proffesional and they have 100% safety records since their inception.
We fly only long Rides min. 1 hour Or 15 kms. ( Height approx. 10000 ft.), Because in Mussoorie wind conditions are not suitable for short flights.
So if you are the person kind of Daredevil who want to fly in the Sky with the height of 10000 ft. then you are welcome to the club of SKY RIDERS.
Long flight ( 60 - 70 min.)/ 15 kms --- 10,000/- per person
Includes - (Mussoorie to Dehradun) with AC. Transportation in case we have to land in Dehradun because of wind Conditions. Otherwise we run Top Landing ( ie. Take off point & landing point are same or near by).
Location ( Long Flights ) -
We fly over the best locations of the Himalayas like-
1. Mussoorie ( Mussoorie to Dehradun or Top Landing) 8500 ft. high
2. Chakrata ( Viratkhai to Kalsi ) 8000 ft. high
3. Tehri Lake ( Pratap Nagar to Tehri Lake) 8000 ft. high
4. Purola ( Dhari to Purola) 7000 ft. high
5. Pauri (Patadhar to Yamkeshwer) 6000 ft. high
6. Rishikesh ( Kunjapuri to Rishikesh or Top Landing) 6000 ft. high Etc.
Adventure Flight (1 night/ 2 days ) --- 15,000/- Per Person
Includes- Accommodation in Adventure Camping, bone fire, Evening Snacks, Dinne, break Fast & 1.5 hour filght/ 15 kms. from Mussoorie to Dehradun with Transportation in case we have to land in Dehradun because of wind Conditions. Otherwise we run Top Landing ( means Take off point & landing point are same or near by)
Location ( Adventure flights ) -
We Fly in some Adventurous Locations in the Himalayas which includes some Trekking or Hiking With night camping ( cover more then 15 km or 1.5 hour ) Like -
1. Vinog Hill ( mussoorie Wild life Sanctuary ) (Top Landing) 8000 ft. high ( 3+3 km. trek)
2. Hathi Paon ( mussoorie wild life Sanctuary ) 8000 ft. high (no trekking)
3. Kaplani ( Between Mussoorie & Dhanaulti ) 8000 ft. high (no trekking)
Expedition Flight (3 night/4 days trip in the Himalayas in Different Locations) --- 45000/- per person
Includes - Accommodation in Adventure Camping, bone fire, Evening Snacks, Dinner, Break Fast till departure with AC. Transportation With 4 Flights of 1 hours/ 15 km. in the Himalayas including Kalsi, Mussoorie & Tehri Lake.
Location ( Expedition Flights)-
For Expedition flights we fly over three places which includes night Camping in a series. They are the stunning locations of the himalayas ( 4 flights cover more then 60 km or 6 hour ) like-
1. Chakrata to Kalsi ( 8000 ft. high )
2. Mussoorie to Dehradun (or Top landing ) 8000 ft. high
3. Tehri lake ( Pratap nagar to tehri Lake ) 8000 ft. high
Note:- Advance booking is must because permission of your flight is to be taken from the Govt. This will take time So book in advance & Enjoy Flying.
Cross Himalayan Flight- (7 nights & 8 days) 95000/- per person
Includes- 7 nights accommodation in tents as pure adventure, AC. Transportation for whole the tour, All meals including non-veg meals with 8 flights of more then 1 hours or 15 km in the stunning locations of the Great Himalayas.
Location ( Cross Himalayan Flights) -
For Cross Himalayan flights we fly in Xtreme Locations in the himalayas which includes trekking & Adventure night Camping in a series. These are the Breath taking locations of the himalayas. Like-
1. Chandrashila Peak - 14000 ft. ( 5+1 km trekking)
2. Auli Ski Resorts - 11000 ft. ( 2+1 km. Trekking)
3. Dayara Bugyal -12000 ft. ( 8+6 km Trekking)
4. Nag Tibba 11000 ft. -( 8+6 km Trekking)
5. Kufri , Mahasu Peak -11000 ft. (3+3 km trekking)
6. Nagni Thang- 10000 ft. (6 km Trekking )
7. Pauri- 9000 ft. ( 3 km Trekking)
© 2020 Feel Tourism. All Rights Reserved